Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hellions Love

So I know that I should be writing about Paris... but I just got so excited and a bit nostalgic hearing about my Hellions at home, that I had to share how proud I was of them.

This weekend they played in the Sean Ryan Memorial Tournament in Santa Cruz, CA. This is the first big tournament of the year for us, and a few years ago, it was my first tournament ever. Thanks to Uzi and Brocc I was updated on what was going on and how the team was doing. I also kept track of things on score reporter. The team ended up 4th with a lot of the focus going towards giving the rookies (lovingly we call them babies) a lot of play time and meshing as a team.

I wish that I could be there and be here at the same time. Unfortunately that is not possible, so I am currently living vicariously through them.

Also going on in the Hellions world is the application for sponsorship from Five Ultimate. You may remember my post about this last year.

Another video was made, this time with less singing. It is based on this video.


And turned out like this...


Way to go Hellions! Hellions Love!

No comments: