Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wow... I've been out for awhile...

Hey all!

I haven't actually published a blog post in months. I know. I know. The fact is that I have about seven unfinished drafts sitting there just waiting to be finished and added to the blog for all you lovely people to read. Alas, I have a serious case of ADD when it comes to finishing some things and they just sit there. This habit is not good for you or me, because then nothing actually ever gets posted.

So I decided to try something different. I am going to do some micro-blogging (check out that internet jargon) at Posterous. Check it out. I will also be filling in the gaps in my life and my very full, exciting, terrifying, exhilarating ride from my last post until graduation and beyond, eventually on here. Most of the time I just don't have the time or energy to make that mammoth of a post happen.



So enjoy the new stuff, and I will see you all later!

Katie

No comments: